Thursday, June 14, 2012

Developed a new Alt-Azimuth Mount for reflector telescope

I developed this new Alt-Azimuth Mount for reflector telescopes Each axis uses stainless roller bearings offering smooth movement on both axis. This mount is made of MS & SS components & weighs about 24 pounds without counter weights. Leveling pads will be installed on all 3 legs.  Lot of running around to complete the project in time,  i am quite happy with the performance.


                                Components ready for machining

























3 Comments:

Blogger Stanly john said...

Hi anil sir, great work,can u plz help me in buying on reflector telescopes ASAP. Name: stanly john

email:transitpoint.stanlyjohn@gmail.com

mob:8123823967

July 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I would like to know.. I'm getting into the amateur astronomy hobby myself and was wondering, if a locally made custom Dobsonian would cost less than an international brand one. I would like an 8" Dob, and heard that some people like Dilip Kumar make them on request. Can you give me any idea about the cost?

September 17, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

Yes,he builds nice telescopes, you can contact him on dilipabaa@yahoo.com

April 26, 2013 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home